This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Inglenook Productions Ltd makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website including linking to other websites from the website: www.inglenookproductions.com, which are not under the control of Inglenook Productions Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites and therefore inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Inglenook Productions Ltd does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of Liability
Inglenook Productions Ltd will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website: www.inglenookproductions.com.
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Inglenook Productions Ltd has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Inglenook Productions Ltd with regards to its liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Inglenook Productions Ltd and its negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Inglenook Productions Ltd; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Inglenook Productions Ltd to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Inglenook Productions Ltd has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its, voluntary members, officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Inglenook Productions Ltd and its, voluntary members, officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Inglenook Productions Ltd and its voluntary members, officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
This Website Disclaimer
Cookies are files sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers.
The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
Cookies on Our Website
Inglenook Productions Ltd uses the following cookies on this website, for the following purposes:
- necessary cookies that are essential in helping users to move around the website; and
- performance cookies, that collect information about how users use the site, such as which pages are the most visited. These cookies collect anonymous information only and only use any information to improve the site.
Inglenook Productions Ltd Third Party Cookies
When you use this website, you may also be sent the following third party cookies. For each providers’ privacy policies please see the below links:
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.
In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”.
Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.
This Cookies Policy
Website © 2014 Inglenook Productions Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Victoria Warehouse, Trafford Wharf Rd, Manchester, M17 1AB.
Registered in England & Wales. Company Number: 8135770. Website Disclaimer & Cookies Policy
+44 (0) 7518 049767